Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arrived on schedule after a delightful but long flight. We both got a good 7 hrs of sleep and I got a lecture written!! Nothing like being locked up in a tin can to focus your attention.

The guest house we are at, Africa Sky, is delightful with great food and wonderful staff. We’ll probably crash tomorrow and do a little site seeing in Johannesburg. Then on Thursday it’s on to Malawi. Ken, all supplies arrived intact without a scratch on them!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much I miss you two. I was blessed to meet you. Settling back in at home has been hard (fighting with the imaginary mosquito net at night). a large part of my heart is still in Malawi. Maybe God is telling me something. I pray that both of you will be on board next year. Easter is 4/24 next year maybe that will make it easier. Love Pete

    ReplyDelete